It is evident that depending on your legal status, income and academic level opportunities are different for every student.
We believe that there should be a level playing field for everyone and to achieve this, we must do our part.
As we have seen in the past, segregation, discrimination, rights for workers and many other struggles have been won when common people affected by these issues come together to protest, strategize, confront those in power and create change. We hope that you will join our movement and be part of the changes that we want to see, to create a more level playing field!
What you can do today
Join YES select “other amount” and enter $5 to pay for your membership.
- The dues of your membership go to help sustain the organization for the people by the people and so that we can continue the efforts to organize our community, provide services and be there for one another.
Start a YES chapter at your high school or college
- This is a way to increase your leadership, it looks great on college application and a great project if your talents include organizing others, bringing people together, and moving folks into action.
- Check if there is a chapter at your school already
- Contact Cendi (YES organizer) cell (414) 218-3331 e-mail: email@example.com for more information
Come to our weekly meetings
- Thursdays at 5:30pm at Voces De La Frontera
- Involve your parents
- We hope that you will be empowered on your journey toward higher education and share the knowledge you learn along the way with your family, friends, neighbors or anyone who might need it.