US Citizen Students
There are a few basic steps to consider as you prepare yourself for college:
- Take the ACT or SAT in high school and check with the colleges/universities that interest you on their accepting scores
- Take practice ACT or SAT tests!
- Talk to your parents about which colleges you want to apply to, and remember that there are application fees to submit most college/university applications, do your research before you sit them down so that they know what to budget for!
- Identify what field interests you (which major) or go in as undecided and make the determination in your first year or two.
- Not sure how to start the process? Shoot us an email at email@example.com for some help! Our organizers and leaders can meet with you or stay in touch on occasion to help you through this.